Monday, March 18, 2013

Vacation.

Long time no update. I underestimated school and my time. HOWEVER, I will be trying my hardest to get up as many posts as I can considering it's going to be my spring break next week.

Speaking of spring break, I am going to be in Montana with my grandparents the first part, and then my grandma is flying back to home with me to stay with us for the week!

Now, if you don't already know grandmas are the best at baking, cooking, and fattening you up. I have to try my hardest to eat within my portions. Vacations are always the time where I gain at least 5-10 pounds, and now I am trying to lose pounds on top of it.

If you have any tips for me I would love to hear them! :)

Thanks!

XOXO, CiCi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home