Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Favorite Snacks!

I have found that I am a MAJOR snacker. I have a habit of just going into the kitchen and pulling out something random and just snacking on it for hours.

It's funny though because I never want to really snack on carrots or broccoli! That's how I know I am not hungry and I just want something to munch!

I have a new trick! I have transferred out my old cookies, candies, chocolates, and unhealthy fatty snacks, and brought in healthy and new snacks! :) I looove bean dip with a passion and a serving size is less than 100 calories! Granted, the chips aren't super healthy, but I am trying to make small changes. Another one of my favorite snacks is some type of granola bar. They are more filling than you could ever think of! Oh my goodness! I can eat one and be completely tied over for a couple of hours!

What are your favorite snacks? Do you have any tips you could give me or the other viewers? Leave me a comment down below!

Until next time!

XOXO, CiCi





2 Comments:

At March 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg I love bean dip too.Did you make that yourself??

 
At August 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Ms. Maxwell said...

Peanut butter is super filling and you can pair it with so many things so that you have variety. I like to eat peanut butter with apples toast celery & raisins

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home