Friday, March 8, 2013

Family Competition!

So last night I was talking to my dad about both of us want to lose at least 20 pounds! We were thinking of what we could do to keep ourselves motivated and we came up with a little bet.

We challenged each other to lose 10% of our body weight. Whoever loses the 10% first wins $100. This sounds very easy but it's actually harder than you think. I know how it's going to work, we're going to burst through the gate all excited about the challenge, drop some weight, and then things will start to slow.

Now how does this apply to you? I'm going to need your help of keeping me accountable and sending me encouragement whether it's on my comments, Twitter, or Facebook!

Thank you all soo much and I will make sure to keep you guys updated! And tomorrow I have a post coming about a healthy meal idea! :)

XOXO, CiCi

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Who won the bet??

 
At August 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Ms. Maxwell said...

Good Luck

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home