Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog!!! :)
Okay so I am totally EXCITED to start this new chapter in my life! It is soo hard being a college student, working, YouTubing, and balancing a social life, but hey, why not add something else to my plate!
SOOOOO....without further ado you will find my meal plans, workout ideas, recipes, and more on here. Also, if you have any ideas for posts or what I should feature on here then feel free to send them to me at cicifit@cicidawn.com. :)
Come back tomorrow for another post! I LOVE you all soo much and cannot wait to get the ball rolling!
XOXO, CiCi

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2013 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Swe said...

Cici that's such a gorgeous picture on your profile. Best of luck girl. I'll definitely be following your posts all the ways across the world <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home